Cartoon Animator 4 provides 2D animators with a practical way to create characters with advanced animations and vivid facial expressions. The new version of Cartoon Animator 4 includes Smart IK, 3D Head Creator and real-time motion capture (face mocap from a webcam) and other new tools to improve 2D animation performance.
CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) has transferred the power of creating a 2D face and its animation to the entire body of a 2D character with scenes, props, cameras. Now CrazyTalk Animator is growing and improving again, and this version turns a powerful 2D animation studio into its own unique brand. Reallusion is now ready to introduce the following exciting features to enhance 2D animation performance with intuitive character creation, smart animation, and capturing live performance. Reallusion introduces Cartoon Animator 4 (CrazyTalk Animator) with all its favorite crazy features and many new tools.
Evolution 360 simplifies the workflow of creating Heads (Head Creation), Expression Setup, and directly animating with face key editing and a timeline system.
Quickly transform a 2D face into a 3D head
3D Head Creator converts 2D art into 3D-style characters with the ability to rotate 360 degrees to create all kinds of poses. Integration with Photoshop allows you to edit characters in 3D Head Creator from any angle.
A set of features in 360 Head Creator:
• Fixation (anchor) of nine directions of rotation of the head.
• Smart design for faster multi-angle settings.
• Adding additional decorative elements.
• Free definition of an angle in the range of 360 °.
Photoshop 360 Creation Pipeline
Full integration with Photoshop makes it possible to work from PSD to CTA to create full-fledged characters. The function supports layers in Photoshop and import them into 360 Head Creator, where characters are generated at a certain angle. Next, you just need to send the result back to Photoshop, while creating new PSD layers to adjust the angle.
360 Performance Systems
• Customize facial expressions in 3D.
• A new generation of 360 creative assets (360 creative assets)
• Animation management and timeline editing from any angle.
Reallusion Cartoon Animator Key features:
• Full 2D animation environment
• Adding video for editing
• Extended timing and keyframe animation
• Real Z- layer depth and 3D camera view
• Real-time face and body changes
• Automatic lip sync from text and audio files
• Basic editing with IK and FK controls
• Sprite animation replacement
• creation virtual actor from a photo
• Face and body of a photo right from anywhere
• User profiles of 3D faces and facial features
• Unlimited clothing styles and character lines
Stage & SFX:
• Manage the scene of the whole group
• Add your own compositions
• Interactive props with Animation
• Atmospheric and text special effects
• Free images, videos and flash compositions
• Custom character content systems
• Custom motion profiles
• Online Backstage inventory contents
Visualization and output:
• Stereo 3D rendering for any device
• Popular image and video export formats
• Web outputs and flash videos
• Post production with alpha channel
Recommended system requirements:
• Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit).
• Dual core CPU or higher
• 4 GB RAM or higher recommended
• 10 GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
• Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
• Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher / ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
• Video Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher recommended
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Don’t launch software yet.
- Replace existing file with the provided one under bin64 folder.
- Use a firewall software to block incoming and outgoing to program, if not properly blocked it will immediately quit saying invalid serial.
- If you don’t want to deal with firewall etc.. Simply go offline before launching the software. There’s no another way I know of.
- Do NOT go online or attempt to update it. You will lose the working copy.
- About the resource pack, not completely sure if resource checks valid Pipeline serial to install, if it fails to install, perform resource setup before base install, then install base.