Nox App Player is a powerful emulator of the Android operating system that allows you to run applications for this “axis” directly on a Windows PC. This program differs from the others in a fairly high performance, the presence of additional control parameters, a set of built-in optimization tools and simple configuration. The emulator is built on the Android 4.4.2 platform, which provides support for almost all applications. By the way, programs can be installed from Google Play, as well as by unpacking your apk file.
The emulator settings are also quite diverse, allowing you to create a fully adapted device “for you”: a smartphone or tablet, screen resolution, memory size, manufacturer data, device model, etc. By the way, this emulator automatically changes the orientation of the screen if it is required for a specific application. In general, Nox App Player is really one of the best Android emulators that will help developers test applications, and for ordinary users to get acquainted with the game before downloading to a real device.
Nox APP Player Features :
• The emulator is built on the platform of Android 4.4.2, which provides support for almost all applications.
• Programs can be installed from Google Play, as well as by unpacking your apk file.
• Settings allow you to create a fully adapted device “for you”: smartphone or tablet, screen resolution, memory size, manufacturer data, device model, etc.
• Automatically changes the screen orientation if necessary for a specific application.
• Has a pre-installed directory of Google Play, which simplifies the installation of programs, games and other content.
• Great for gamers – Nox App Player supports input not only from the keyboard or mouse, but also from gamepads and other game controllers.
• Nox App Player implements an advanced multitasking system, for example: you can run two identical games in one emulator and connect them with a local multiplayer.
• Nox App Player has fairly extensive settings, starting with the extension, the number of processors
and allocated memory, ending with a model and IMEI
• Support for all modern Intel and AMD processors, correct operation on Windows 10 and convenient change of emulator settings.
• In general, Nox App Player is truly one of the best Android emulators that will help developers test applications, and for ordinary users to get acquainted with the game before downloading to a real device.
• Developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel
• Google Play store integrated
• Support input / output devices, gamepad and controller
• Multiplayer mode which can be activated with ease
• Customize CPU / RAM occupation and resolution
Windows XP (32) SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
AMD or Intel CPU – with Virtualization Technology Support Preferred
At least 512MB RAM
GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
At least 1GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you may install) and 300MB under system disk