Capture One Pro is one of the most powerful professional converters of digital photos in RAW format with support for a wide range of modern cameras. The program allows you to convert files on-the-fly to full-size TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG formats in single and batch modes, adjust white balance, efficiently process “overexposed” and “underexposed” images, finely adjust the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options for adjusting the same image. The source RAW is used as the template, not the result of previous adjustments. The workspace is divided into several areas. Their number is equal to the number of processing options for the original digital negative. White balance is adjusted using the color temperature and hue controls. In addition, there is a choice of scene programs, traditional for many cameras. You can also use a pipette. The photograph indicates a neutral gray dot, from which the white balance is built.
The program allows you to optimize the dynamic range. If the photo contains too dark or light areas, then they can be manifested by restoring shadows and highlights. You can turn on and off the backlighting of illuminated areas of the image and shadows. Noise removal in photographs is carried out in two directions. You can suppress the graininess and color component of noise. Capture One Pro has always been different from its competitors in a unique algorithm for sharpening images. Photos converted in this RAW converter look a bit sharper than the competition.
Capture one procreated on an all-in-one basis, reducing the need for post-processing of images, which in practice means the optional use of Photoshop to process images. Simple tools, a simple menu, and easy-to-understand symbols make the complex process of processing RAW files simple, intuitive, and laid-back.
Features of Capture One Software :
• Import photos with preview.
• Batch image processing with predefined settings.
• Convert one RAW file to multiple formats at the same time.
• Correct support for ICC color profiles.
• Correction of chromatic aberration, distortion, vignetting and other optical image defects.
• Fine-tune color tones and white balance using the circle.
• A separate panel for setting skin tones, with the ability to save presets.
• Possibility of separate tinting globally or by control points directly on the photo through the color editor.
• Support for the most popular DSLR and digital backs from Phase One.
• Direct capture of images from cameras when connected via cable or Wi-Fi.
• Overlay function for composition and design.
• Support for operation on multiple monitors
Microsoft® Windows® minimum requirements
Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or better
8 GB of RAM
10 GB of free hard disk space
Windows 7® SP1 64-bit, Windows 8® 64-bit, Windows 10® 64-bit
Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.6 (will be installed if not present)